A magical place located on the precious coasts of the Caribbean Sea. Tulum was one of the main cities of the Mayan civilization, located in the State of Quintana Roo just 131 km south of Cancun.
Tulum is worth the visit not only for its spiritual and archeological richness but also for the beautiful landscape. The turquoise waters and white sandy beaches that surround the bluff on which this ruin lays are breathtaking.
This great place can be visited in a half day tour, called “Tulum Express” or can also be combined with another great adventure such as the theme parks Xcaret, Xel Ha, Aktun Chen, Swimming with Dolphins or the Coba ruins in a full day tour.
Tulum Express Includes
- Transportation in an air conditioned bus
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the ruins
- Guided tour
Tulum and Xel-Ha Includes
- Transportation Hotel-tour-hotel. Pick up schedule is sent via email after your reservation
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Entrance to the Tulum ruins
- Towels. masks, life jacket, snorkel.
- Unlimited meals
- Open bar
- All Inclusive entrance to Xel-Ha (*)
Xel-Ha Photo Gallery
The All Inclusive entrance to Xel Ha Includes:
- Access to the Park from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm.
- More than 20 activities and attractions
- Breakfast buffet (9:30 to 11:30 am)
- Snacks Buffet (starting at 11:30 am)
- Traditional Mexican and international cuisine, buffet style lunch
- Unlimited drinks (soft drinks, juices, water) and home open bar
- Locker and towel
- Use of Snorkeling equipment plus free snorkeling tube
(Requires a $25 USD refundable deposit per person)