Tulum Xel Ha Tour
A magical place located on the precious coasts of the Caribbean Sea. Tulum was one of the main cities of the Mayan civilization, located in the State of Quintana Roo just 131 km south of Cancun.
Tulum is worth the visit not only for its spiritual and archeological richness but also for the beautiful landscape. The turquoise waters and white sandy beaches that surround the bluff on which this ruin lays are breathtaking.
This great place can be visited in a full day combined with another great adventure at Xel Ha.
- January 1st – April 14th
- April 29th – June 30th
- August 18th – December 14th
PRICE INCREASES 20USD ON TOP OF NORMAL RATE
- April 15th – April 28th
- July 1st – August 17th
- December 15th – December 31st
Tulum and Xel-Ha Includes
- Transportation. Pick up schedule is sent via email after your reservation
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Entrance to the Tulum ruins
- Towels. masks, life jacket, snorkel.
- Unlimited meals
- Open bar
- All Inclusive entrance to Xel-Ha (*)
(*)The All Inclusive entrance to Xel Ha Includes:
- Access to the Park from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm.
- More than 20 activities and attractions
- Breakfast buffet (9:30 to 11:30 am)
- Snacks Buffet (starting at 11:30 am)
- Traditional Mexican and international cuisine, buffet style lunch
- Unlimited drinks (soft drinks, juices, water) and home open bar
- Locker and towel
- Use of Snorkeling equipment plus free snorkeling tube
(Requires a $25 USD refundable deposit per person)