Chichen Itzá Tour
Visit one of the new 7 wonders of the world! Chichen Itzá was the main ceremony center for the Mayan Civilization in the Yucatan Península.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see the amazing pyramid of the God Kukulkan, nor the rest of the structures that are part of the most visited archeological site in the area like The Warriors Temple, The Thousand Columns, The Ball Field, The Market and The Observatory.
During this tour you’ll be able to swim in the crystal clear water of the Cenote Suytun, natural underground pools full of stalactites and stalagmites that were formed by mother nature thousands of years ago.
We will also take you to a Mayan Handicraft Store where you can get the most authentic souvenirs!
And that’s not all! You’ll be escorted by one of our specialized bilingual guides that will provide you with the best information so you can learn a lot about this unbelievable culture.
Frequently Asked Questions
Important and Helpful Information
• You will receive a confirmation from us after booking a tour with specific directions.
• If you are staying on the island, for all of the trips on the mainland, you will need to take the ferry over to Puerto Juarez dock in Cancun and our driver will meet you right there at the ferry dock.
• Contact us for specific pickup time according to your location.
• We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothes for all the trips
• Please help us protect our beautiful reefs and use biodegradable sunscreen
• You can cancel the trip at least 48 hours prior to the tour and get a full refund
• We can reschedule the tour at least 24 hs in advance