The mystical Mayan theory that predicts a drastic change in life as we know it is found at the magnificent archeological site of Coba, located in the deep jungle 173 km away from Cancun.
It is one of the largest historical cities of the area, has the highest pyramid built by the Mayans and is the only one in which visitors are allowed to climb.
This site is partially excavated and it is comprised of more than 6500 structures and constitutes a unique legacy of the Maya history.
This wonderful site can be taken in a full day tour combined with the Tulum ruins.
- This tour runs Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Bring some cash with you
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Do not go with heavy back packs
DEPARTURES FROM CANCUN:
- Pickup Schedules: 7:15 to 7:55 a.m. hotel lobby (schedules varies according hotel)
- Tour start: 8:00 A.M
- Place of departure: Plaza la Fiesta
- Arrival time: 19:00 Hrs
DEPARTURES FROM MAYAN RIVIERA:
- Tour start: Pickup schedule
- Place of departure: Hotel lobby or meeting point